RELAX | INDULGE | EXPERIENCE
TAILORED | PRECISELY
Included in a typical 2 week tour are:
- All transfers in India included in the tour
- Air conditioned rooms
and meditation sessions
- Daily 3-4 hour activities such as:
- Local tourist attractions
- - Markets
- - Temples
- - Spice, tea and coffee plantations
- - A houseboat trip on the backwaters
- - Traditional arts performances
- - A full ayurvedic abhyanga massage
- - Delicious and healthy Kerala cuisine
- Shopping experience.
- - Silk, cotton, gold, books
- Breakfast included. Option for all meal inclusive
- May include: Bathing an elephant etc.
- And more....
“The best holiday I
Fun, adventure and spirituality
combined, a magic experience.” - Pat
Ayurveda in its original setting.
A very healing holiday.”
You may choose to have: a form of vaccination.
You may choose to have: a travel and health insurance.
Flight Booking Suggestions:
Airlines: Singapore, Srilankan, Quantas, Malayasian etc.
Fly into: Trivandrum (Thiruvanantha puram) airport.
Fly out of: Cochin (Kochi) airport.
Arrive: the night before. Fly out on the forteenth evening.
Book your place
We organise individual and group tours.
Full deposit required 60 days before the commencement of the tour.
In a group, per head fee is from $2799 - twin share $2499.
Your tour organiser Dr Rama Prasad is from Kerala and he lives in Australia for the past 17 years. He knows a bit about India and modern countries.
He will organise your accommodation and transfers.
This means almost zero stress.
Daily program is included and this will be decided by the hotel staff and you as things are changeable in India and you can catch the events when they are fresh and steaming.
Most hotels and resorts are booked out throughout the year as season never ends in Kerala. Advanced booking is recommended.
Once you email us your need we will get a quote and when you pay it we will confirm it and provide you with all accommodation and other info including phones and names.
While in Kerala, you can contact Dr Prasad for any help.